Start your summer off smart, and save $200 by taking advantage of our introductory pricing!
Expand your business presence, with an updated headshot for your website & social media sites, business cards, etc… Bamboo Photography will make sure your head shots are warm, inviting, and above all professional. All sessions will take place in the Philadelphia area, and once your session is reserved, we will send out specific details pertaining to your chosen date.
Whatever business you’re in, your branding is a key element to your success. Your online ‘appearance’ determines people’s first reaction and feeling about you and your services. The age of standard, mundane, and generic web presence are all but over if you want to be successful. Your potential clients want to know that you are someone they can trust, feel connected to, and be inspired by. Your head shot can either intrigue and invite people to learn more about your services, or if outdated or just a snapshot, it can actually have the opposite effect. You probably know this. You probably have been meaning to update your head shot for ages. You probably have been putting it off due to the fact that you hate getting your picture taken, and you want to lose 5 pounds, and you have a million other things to do. I know. But, there are people waiting to meet you…so, it’d be nice if you were there to welcome them in! Please sign up to our newsletter, if you want to be sent details on our next head shot soiree.
P.S. This is Danielle, my amazing skincare aesthetician! If you need some skin TLC, you can find her at Deme.
Hello dear ones! I’m so moved by how many of you shared my work with your friends and family last year and invited them to vote in our Inspired Picks contests. I’m happy to say that the images from our 2010 session were narrowed down to three finalists, who will compete for a Grand Prize of a 2011 Signature Portrait Session with a $500 purchase credit. In addition, we will also be selecting one lucky fan to win the Grand Prize as well! Please read below for details on how to win, I’ve modified slightly to give the fairest chance of winning to everyone.
This is truly an amazing opportunity, and something I’ve never offered before!
1. VOTE for your favorite 2010 finalist image below.Be sure to invite your friends and family to vote too! The voting period ends on April 10th @ midnight EST and the winner will be announced on Wednesday, April 13th, 2011.
2. JOIN our Facebook page, and let us know that you want to win too by posting a favorite photo that YOU took of a loved one on our wall with the title of your image in the comment area. It doesn’t have to be ‘perfect’ just a photo that makes you happy.
3. INVITE your friends and family to participate and VOTE for your image by “liking” it on our Facebook page. The 3 photos with the most “likes” by midnight on April 10th will be judged by a panel of professional photographers, and the winner will be announced on Wednesday, April 13th, 2011.
Here are the 3 finalists from our 2010 portrait sessions. Please cast your vote below:
***After voting, don’t forget to head over to our facebook page to upload a favorite photo for *YOUR*
chance to win a session too!***
This is a rare opportunity to win a 2011 custom portrait session with Bamboo Photography, so please share this contest with your friends and family! The entry period runs through April 10th! The winners will be announced on Wednesday April 13th on this site and on our facebook page. See the official rules below for more information.
INSPIRED PICK OF 2010 CONTEST
1. No purchase is necessary to win. Limited to one vote and one photo entry per person. Entry is open to residents of the contiguous United States aged 18+. All votes, photo entries, and ‘likes’, must be received by midnight EST, on April 10th, 2011.
2. In case of dispute as to the identity of an entrant using the internet, the authorized account holder of the facebook account used to enter the promotion at the time of the entry will be considered the entrant.
3. Bamboo Photography is not responsible for any problems with your entry, including technical failures related to computer, telephone, cable, and unavailable network or server connections, or other failures related to hardware, software or virus, or incomplete, late or misdirected entries.
4. Acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner’s consent to the use of his/her voice, name, likeness, and/or photograph by Bamboo Photography for promotional or advertising purposes. Winner must be willing to attend a photo session in Philadelphia on or before September 15th, 2011 or their prize will be forfeited.
5. Bamboo Photography reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation or conduct of the Promotion, including, without limitation, to the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise violating these rules.
6. Winners will be announced on this site and our Facebook page on Wednesday April 13th, 2011.
Grand Prize: Two Grand prizes will be awarded, each consists of a 2011 Signature Portrait Session with a $500 purchase credit towards your finished portraits.
*Winners will be responsible for paying any taxes they may owe on their prize.
It’s a beautiful thing to witness what a little baby girl brings into a home full of boys!
Oh, how I adore the sweetness and love in this image! I’ve been very aware of *time* lately, how quickly it passes, and how important it is to share connected, loving, moments with our family every day. I’ve also been very conscious of how important it is to documentour lives, in images or video or writing. It’s so easy to think that we ‘ll have more time to spend with our kids when work slows down, or we’ll take those photos when we have the money, or we’ll go for that walk in the woods when the weather is warmer, or we’ll give them our undivided attention when we go on vacation, or when…
And in the meantime, life keeps going, and our children keep growing and changing (and so do we!). I don’t know about you, but as I get older, my memory just doesn’t cut it like it used to. It’s only been 8 months since I took this photo, and they’ve already changed SO MUCH. Without this photo, I just wouldn’t be able to remember this time in my life with the same sweetness and clarity. I am so very grateful.
2. Click on your favorite photo in the 2010 FALL PICKS & CONTEST ALBUM and leave a COMMENT under your favorite photo.
3. Share with your friends, post it on your wall, and rock the vote!
Each person can comment/vote once per image, and the photo with the most comments by Feb. 5th will win a complimentary 8×10 AND a chance to win a 2011 signature portrait session in our Inspired Pick of the Year Contest!
It was such pleasure to work with this family again! They needed a family portrait for their holiday cards, and despite the freezing cold weather, they really did a great job! My absolute favorite capture of this session though, is the image of mom and dad. What a gift for their children to see their parents after all these years, still beautiful, and still in love.